cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch screen no responding

Journeyman

touch screen no responding

I to am having problems, the touch screen on my S3 has stopped working, my phone still receives calls, texts, Emails, updates, it rings, buzzes, chimes, I can turn the volumes up and down and even get to the main screen but I have no ability to use the touch screen, absolutely nothing happens when I touch the screen,THE PHONE IS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD, I have no form of communication now except my computer laptop, no landline phone, nadda.......

1 REPLY

Re: touch screen no responding

PsYcHoBiLLyRocKeR,

Thank you for posting.  I am very sorry to hear of the touch screen not working for you.  That would be covered under the one year's manufaturer's warranty.  Have you had a chance to go to one of our repair shops?  Check here to find the closest one to you: http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HESmiley Frustratedtore   Please let me know what the outcome is.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!