cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch screen no responding

Journeyman

touch screen no responding

I to am having problems, the touch screen on my S3 has stopped working, my phone still receives calls, texts, Emails, updates, it rings, buzzes, chimes, I can turn the volumes up and down and even get to the main screen but I have no ability to use the touch screen, absolutely nothing happens when I touch the screen,THE PHONE IS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD, I have no form of communication now except my computer laptop, no landline phone, nadda.......

1 REPLY

Re: touch screen no responding

PsYcHoBiLLyRocKeR,

Thank you for posting.  I am very sorry to hear of the touch screen not working for you.  That would be covered under the one year's manufaturer's warranty.  Have you had a chance to go to one of our repair shops?  Check here to find the closest one to you: http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/?INTNAV=ATG:HESmiley Frustratedtore   Please let me know what the outcome is.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.