Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updated to 4.3 now having issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

updated to 4.3 now having issues

For the most part everything is great I've been updated for about an hour now but I moved the apps I could to my sd card now that I could. But the pics won't show up on home screen. I took a picture but im trying to figure a way to put it on this question. They show up in my app drawer fine though

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: updated to 4.3 now having issues

Finally fixed that too. Now everything works great. I do miss my weather widget on the lock screen and the camera shortcut

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would restart your phone, typically that fixes those kind of problems. Try that and then post the result here.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I may have a "fix" I removed one of the blank shortcuts on the home screen and made a new one from the app drawer seems to have fixed it. Lol I hope so this is my first time ever updating software on my phone. My old company never did updates.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea I tried that and I took the battery out and held down the power button but it didn't

work hope my little fix stated a min ago does the trick.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay that fix did work now another issue is every time I restart my phone it tells me that I downloaded a pdf document that I downloaded a long time ago. I'll clear it and it comes back I even deleted the file or so I thought. Only happened since update. Any help appreciated

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally fixed that too. Now everything works great. I do miss my weather widget on the lock screen and the camera shortcut

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Master

sw3tlvn526,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community forum and posting your concerns above. My sincerest apologies for the delayed response as it appears your issues has already been addressed. Please keep us posted should you have any additional concerns you'd like us to address.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat