cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watching videos on galaxy s3

Highlighted
Journeyman

watching videos on galaxy s3

When I am trying to watch some videos on my s3 it recommends needing Adobe flash player. Well when I try to download adobe flash player my phone says cannot load on this device. So is there something else equal to adobe or are those videos that require adobe just not going to be able to watch on my phone?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: watching videos on galaxy s3

Hello TIMOHEARN27, if you are using ICS (android 4.0), tap here, you may be able to install it. if you are using JB (android 4.1) you may not be able to download Flash player because Adobe has ended flash support for Android over 4.0, or devices which had not already been certified.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Journeyman

thank you for your response but I am using the JB 4.1 and cannot get the flash player. So I am guessing those videos that require it will not play on my phone?

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

That is correct, although depending upon the content it may be available in another format, like an application, or a downloadable file format.

No longer working Community Response.
Highlighted
Wizard

Try this. It worked on mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xA2erlhALA

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat