Device name Software Update - L720VPUFNAE
- OS upgrade to Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
- Zact Mobile compatibility (It's On)
- Prevention Pop-up removal
- Software version is L720VPUFNAE
- This update will roll-out in a phased manner from 2/13 - 3/9
- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update article in Support for install instructions
it rolls out in phases, depended from your Serial or IME# (not sure anymore)
This is from XDA i have upload this OTA file to my SPH-L720 and it works fine. You can find the full forum here
SPH-L720 4.4.2. OTA File
Do you have to be rooted to load 4.4 from XDA or you can instal from SD card?
This is the file that gets pulled from google.com and goes through sprint to get the OTA so it's the direct source. You must be on MK2 all stock firmware and stock recovery with no root. Copy the file to your SD card and the boot in to stock recovery and search for the file on your SD card and it will take like 5 to 15 mins to install(maybe longer). Make sure you have a full battery and do not interrupt the install or you will brick you phone. Also this update will give you KNOX and you CAN NOT downgrade back to 4.3 or 4.2.2 as of yet.
I'm sure they will roll it out for mk5 models also, but since it is a different device (even though its the same name), it will have a different roll out date.