Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2/20 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Triband Software Update - L720TVPUBNAF

Wizard

2/20 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Triband Software Update - L720TVPUBNAF

Samsung Galaxy S4 REFRESH Software Update -  L720TVPUBNAF

Enhancements/Fixes

- OS upgrade to Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)

- Zact Mobile compatibility (It's On)

- Prevention Pop-up removal

Important Notes

- Software version is L720TVPUBNAF

- This update will roll-out in a phased manner from 2/20 - 3/10

- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

14 REPLIES 14
Master

Emerald_serenity – I can understand how these problems would be extremely frustrating. Unfortunately there is no way to revert your phone back to the previous software version. Let's see if we can get your phone working the way it should. Try a network reset on your phone. Dial ##72786#, your phone will restart then perform several updates. Let these upgrades complete. Please let me know if this helps. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Took my phone in to a sprint store. Instead of helping to fix this useless phone the guy was pushing the framily plan on me. I already have sprints employee family plan. I'm good on that. Fix my stuttering texts, my air gestures not working the freezing and random calling ever sinc we the kit kat.. I'm reminded daily why I went to i5 and how dumb I was to come back to the galaxy.

Master

jadarain

Wow, that is definitely not okay. It definitely sounds like a phone issue and I would suggest going back and speaking to the manager or try another store. I'm sorry to hear you had such a poor experience. That is not what we want.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat