Wizard

4/09 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Triband Software Update - NC6

Samsung Galaxy S4 REFRESH Software Update -  L720TVPUBNC6

Enhancements/Fixes

- Wi-Fi Calling

Important Notes

- Software version is L720TVPUBNC6

- This update will roll-out in a phased manner from 4/9 - 4/22

- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

Re: 4/09 - Samsung Galaxy S4 REFRESH Software Update - NC6

Is this update for the original S4 too?

Also, to try and manually pull the update, will this be under firmware update or under Samsung software update?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

looks to be for the spark capable phone only so far..

Important Notes

- Software version is L720TVPUBNC6

- This update will roll-out in a phased manner from 4/9 - 4/22

- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update article in Support for install instructions

if im remembering right the T in there is for the tri band device..if it doesnt have the T then its for the original S4.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Correct, I just had an e-mail exchange with Mark Elliot, and as expected he did not say yes or no if they will roll it for the original S4, but confirmed this pone was for the S4 Spark. He did say that they will roll it out later on for more existing phones.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

that will be a cool addition to the phones..still waiting to hear back about splitting up this forum and dedicating a S4 tri band forum. am i to take it that the tri band version is being called the Refresh or is that name mainly just for the update itself?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

It seams like...

Highlighted
GrandMaster

wastnt to sure. noticed it on 2 of the update threads. then that will probably be what it will end up being called IF they do dedicate a thread to it. havent heard anything back yet but i dont expect to hear anything until they go through their internals/higher ups etc.

Highlighted
Master

I guess out questions have been answer, thank you guys for clarifying it lol

Highlighted
GrandMaster

theyre looking into splitting the forums for the tri band and the regular S4 now..less confusion hopefully lol

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat