Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3 and the Samsung player app

Master

4.3 and the Samsung player app

Has anyone experienced an "issue" with the Samsung player app? After the 4.3, it keeps coming up by itself, and after I turn it off, it still comes up in few min. It doesn't seem to effect anything, since it has no significant impact on the battery or RAM, but it's just annoying, and under the app itself, there is no settings to turn it off or anything like that.

If anyone had experienced that, please share a solution to that "issue".

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

I just received the 4.3 update this morning, and since then, the same has happened to me. I've heard that after updating, it's good to do a factory data reset, however I really don't want to do that. It's not that big of a deal, but it sure is annoying!

Journeyman

Got this same issue. So far, it seems to be the only issue, but it is extremely annoying.

Journeyman

Just an update. I've went to the App manager and "turned off" the player app and cleared data and cache. Seems to have stopped this for the moment. It's not been very long, but it's worth a shot. May try this with the android music player and see if that helps. It would seem this "Turn Off" feature is new as I don't recall it being there before. Not even sure what it does yet. Gonna do some reading up I suppose.

Master

thx for getting back to us.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat