cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3 update for the S4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

4.3 update for the S4?

I heard it came out Wednesday the 30th, but I still don't have the latest update.  I've read online, tried the Google Services Framework trick at least 50 times, but I'm still not getting it.  These things usually come out in waves, but I have to imagine by now everyone would have it. 

So my question is, how can I update my phone?  (I don't want to do it manually, I just got confused reading how to)

46 REPLIES 46
Master

Re: 4.3 update for the S4?

Actually you are not the only one without the 4.3, so don't stress out. The rollout is done by serial and if you bought it 2-3 weeks after the initial roll out of the phone, expect to get it like 3-4 days after the update rolls out. I'm in the same waters with you.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I still do not have it here either. I'm very frustrated because I don't want to try manual update either. I'm an extremely impatient person and I guess I'm just going to have to chill out and wait.

Master

lol well I guess Sprint is teaching you how to be patient lol

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

There are always problems with updates, so let's sit back and see what happens with the first receivers

Journeyman

I am only guy here that got 4.3 on 10/30/2013 on my s4 there is way to get the update u have to turn on the Wi-fI on tell u more go to the setting application all clear data and clear cache and clear the ram And clear system update clear date and clear cache

Wizard

colbucks,

We understand that waiting for that upgrade message to pop-up can be hard. I'm also anxiously waiting for my S4 to become Galaxy Gear compatible. The upgrades are pushed in waves which may span a few weeks. Hang in there, it'll come.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Carlos,

Do you know when the new upgrade is coming. We were suppose to get upgrade last month.

Journeyman

This works people!

Go to settings>more>application manager>all.... Scroll down to system update, clear data, next scroll up to Google service framework and clear data.

Now go back to your settings>more>system updates and up day Samsung software.

That did it for me.

Journeyman

Did u get the update I told u it will work keep tell people 888 fugi I told everyone what to do

Journeyman

My phone tried to update yesterday with 4G but did not complete and reverted back to 4.2.2.   Will try some of the suggestions posted and see if the phone will try and update again.

Master

make sure your battery is more then 50% full or your phone is pluged in, and it will be best to be under WiFi for it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat