Journeyman

Re: 4.3 update for the S4?

Nooo

Highlighted
Journeyman

888Fugi wrote:

This works people!

Go to settings>more>application manager>all....  Scroll down to system update, clear data, next scroll up to Google service framework and clear data.

Now go back to your settings>more>system updates and up day Samsung software.

That did it for me.

This does work, just did it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice.... Try again if it doesn't work the 1st time. It tookbmeb3 tries.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try again. Dont allow Google service...blah blah blah... Clear it out and go immediately to system update. Trust me it will work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Doesn't work..I'm screwed...done it at least 300x since the 30th no exaggeration

Highlighted
GrandMaster

how are you screwed? its not as if this update is a life or death ordeal. is your phone dead in the water and this update is the only thing that will bring it back to life?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

packman22,

The updates started rolling out on 10/30. They are dispersed in waves but there is no way of telling when a particular device will get it. I'd be weary of trying the Google Frameworks method because in most cases it does not work and it resets certain information/settings that you may have saved in your phone.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Worked like a charm.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here it is 11/18 and I still have yet to receive the update. I understand rolling in waves but how long must I wait?

Highlighted
Journeyman

It took me 2 tries but this worked for me.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat