Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3?

Journeyman

4.3?

Samsung has stated that the S4 will get the Android 4.3 update some time in October.  I am looking forward to bluetooth 4.0 support and Samsung galaxy gear.  So when will our Sprint S4's get the 4.3 update?

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 4.3?

There's no date as of right now, I'm on it. Be the first to find out, check out sprint.com/newsroom

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

JB, is rolling out this month for S3, S4 amd Note2, but since Sprint loves to "test" the new update, I think we will see it rolling out maybe sometimes in November, I guess a bday gift for me lol

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I heard a rumor at a sprint store today that they are rolling out the 4.3 update on November 11th Then after sprint does its testing we may get it a week later.  We'll see...

Highlighted
Journeyman

It has already rolled out so now were waiting on Sprint...

Highlighted
Wizard
Highlighted

nslewand

Thanks for reaching out on Sprint Community. There are several leaked versions and there will be a specific version. Check out www.sprint.com/newsroom for release dates and updates. The information posted prior can be found on google as well  http://bit.ly/HlI39p Thank you for reaching out on Sprint Community.

Erica

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Verizon started rolling out the 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 yesterday. Hopefully our's isn't too far behind.

Rob

Highlighted
Wizard

We should see a Sprint announcement tomorrow, seeing how Verizon got their update yesterday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will it be automatic ? In the morning ?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

10/30 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update - MJA

its OTA but you can manually try to snag it..if you dont want to go that route its pushed by serial number...which can take up to a week or so to fully be pushed out to everyone.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got it and it works great with the watch....In tech heaven

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat