Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.4.2 Hasn't killed my phone

Go to solution
Journeyman

4.4.2 Hasn't killed my phone

Just got the OTA software upgrade this morning and so far I haven't had a single problem. Honestly I haven't seen a single change with my device. I have read many of the issues that people are having. Should I expect to see issues? Or did I come out of the update ok?

Also, what did the update specifically do to my phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: 4.4.2 Hasn't killed my phone

krt0998

Thanks for the post. If you haven't experienced any problems at this time I wouldn't worry about it. If you do end up seeing any let us know and we'll work on getting those resolved. For specifics on the update go here http://bit.ly/1oILNRJ

Patrick N.
Social Care Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

krt0998

Thanks for the post. If you haven't experienced any problems at this time I wouldn't worry about it. If you do end up seeing any let us know and we'll work on getting those resolved. For specifics on the update go here http://bit.ly/1oILNRJ

Patrick N.
Social Care Team

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope, you're not the only one that's trouble free. If everyone who bought the phone had a problem, these forums would more than likely crash. There are those who are unaware of these forums and take to the phones/stores for issues but a massive issue would've made headlines by now. The only gripe to come out of this so far is the change Google made to SD card permissions.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat