cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7/30 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update - NG2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 7/30 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update - NG2

That only takes me to Sprint Blogs, which appears to be mostly useless marketing information. The most recent technical information is 7 months old, which predates the 4.2.2 release my phone is on.

Highlighted
Master

this should help:

Go to: Settings - Application Manager - All - Google Service Framework - clear cache and clear data.

Restart your phone.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT CARE-YOUR SYSTEM WON'T LET GET OUT OF THIS STUPID DISCUSSION - DON'T WRITE BACK TO ME JUST GET ME OUT OF THE LOOP-TODAY!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just tried, but I am really skeptical this will do anything. It only had 12K of data.

BTW, @phowardd's suggestion above regrettably had no effect on my battery consumption. My phone has been off power for only about 4 hours. I haven't used it much and have an Airave and wifi (excellent signal), and I am already down to 55% power.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@shamrock505, go to Actions on top right, then click Stop Tracking.

Highlighted
Master

AuthorizedCustomer,

I understand your concern. To stay posted on future software updates, you will have to visit the device forum in the community section of Sprint.com.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That is not a useful response, nor does it lead me to a solution.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat