cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7/8 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update - MF9

17 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 7/8 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update - MF9

I had to do a factory reset to fix the MF9 issues...may want to try that, though it was a royal pain to reconfigure my phone back to how I wanted it...

Journeyman

This update (MF9) was so NOT worth the trouble...I could have lived without the enhancements/fixes this update addressed considering ALL of the issues that I (and many others) am now experiencing; including the unneccessary changes that weren't mentioned like the trash icon being taken from the gallery toolbar. Really??? And not one person from Sprint has owned up that this update is the cause of all of these issues (data connectivity and network errors, hot phone, horrible battery life, etc.), nor has anyone addressed a single complaint posted in the community.

I used to love my S4. Thanks Sprint!

Journeyman

Nice update and all...but when will they fix the Cisco/LEAP WiFi bug?  I can't use JellyBean to connect to my corporate network.  Worked on ICS.  Breaks on JellyBean.  Turns my phone into a nice desk clock at work. 

Journeyman

Yes. I got the update today.

Journeyman

Does anyone know if the Sprint release included the transparent status/notification bar? Based on the videos I've seen it appears that feature would increase the landscape on the phone and hide the icons for battery, clock, wifi, etc that are at the very top.  I've even changed to stock wallpaper but it seems as if that feature was not included in this release. 

Journeyman

I received my MF9 Update 2 days ago.  The camera props have changed (horrible) longer to process a photo and my battery is draining twice as fast.  I have NO Apps running.  Not pleased with this at all.  " Change Player" in the camera setting ? what is it.  Why does it now say "processing" after taking a photo (Auto Mode).

Highlighted
GrandMaster

there is a post above for those that dont want to wait for the update to get to you..for those that CAN wait the update is sent out by serial number..not by region or in mass..so it may or may not take some time to get to you..

Journeyman

I have yet to receive this update either. I've never had a problem with receiving updates

before and usually end up having them the first day of the roll out. I'm actually kind of

surprised I haven't gotten it yet.

Journeyman

Didn't get it.

Journeyman

I figured that out but forgot to update thank. Anyway