cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the 4.3 update, phone always asks which Touchwiz home screen I want.

Highlighted
Journeyman

After the 4.3 update, phone always asks which Touchwiz home screen I want.

Phone was working fine until I received the 4.3 update.  Now every time I close out of anything I get a pop up wanting me to choose Touchwiz homescreen.  I touch the "Standard" Touchwiz and then touch the "Always" button.  It gets annoying after a while.  I have called samsung and they guided me through the process of removing the battery, then wiping the cache from the volume up button + the power button.  That seems to work for a short period of time, then it starts popping up all over again.  Anyone else having this problem?  I also noticed my sleep mode doesn't always come on when I haven't used my phone for a few minutes.   I have the Galaxy S4

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: After the 4.3 update, phone always asks which Touchwiz home screen I want.

CrysiParker,

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback in regards to these issues. I see that you have already reached out to Samsung with these problems. After the issues began to occur again, did you reach back out to them for additional troubleshooting or any other helpful information? Please let us know, we look forward to your response.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, I have not spoke with Samsung again.  I'm hoping the when I get the Kit Kat update it will solve the problem.

Highlighted
Master

CrystalParker,

Thank you for the post. We're all excited for the KitKat release as well.  Please let us know when you get the update and if the new OS clears the trouble of constantly asking which Touch Wiz homescreen you want.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did receive a security update (OTA) and that seems to have solved the Touchwiz problem.  Now I have a problem of staying connected to WiFi.  Hopefully, I get the 4.4 update soon.

Highlighted
Master

CrysiParker,

It'll get there soon. Let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Dania
Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat