cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Recommended Communities for GS4 Tips, Tricks, etc..?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Any Recommended Communities for GS4 Tips, Tricks, etc..?

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased one of the S4's (actually it was free) at a Best Buy on Black Friday.   Was going to get a Note-III, but the price and lovely blue color of this S4 deal was too good to pass up.   I am now trying to get up-to-speed with the many capabilities of this device, but the Tutorial is somewhat lacking.  It does of a good job of explaining what functions are on the phone, but not when it's best to use each function.

Is there a recommended discussion forum where Galaxy S4 Users share real world, experience-based tips for getting the most out of the device?    Thank-you in Advance.

-Allen in Chicago

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Any Recommended Communities for GS4 Tips, Tricks, etc..?

you very much for telling me about Phandroid.com, VASocialWorker.  I visited the site and it's packed with useful info, tips, and products.  Bookmarked on the GS4 and also placed on Desktop for quick access.  Thanks again and happy/healthy holidays to you and the family!

Appreciatively,

Allen in Chicagoland

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I use www.phandroid.com. It has forums for all phones and all carriers. I have found it helpful with this phone and my S3.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you very much for telling me about Phandroid.com, VASocialWorker.  I visited the site and it's packed with useful info, tips, and products.  Bookmarked on the GS4 and also placed on Desktop for quick access.  Thanks again and happy/healthy holidays to you and the family!

Appreciatively,

Allen in Chicagoland

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Welcome of the S4 community. You might find this useful: [Novice Guide] You Just Bought a Galaxy S4? - 50 Tips and Tricks - xda-developers

Highlighted
Master

AllenChicago,

Thank you for posting, if you have any questions or need assistance with anything please feel free to post and let us know. Have a Great Day!

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat