cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else have repeated problems with 'Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped working?"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else have repeated problems with 'Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped working?"

My phone is doing this and it is BRAND new, I just picked it up from the store 2 days ago.  I got a new S3 that was a replacement for my S2 that was having a lot of problems.  I can't send any text picture messages and I can't get on to the internet or look at any social networking sites because it is telling me there is a network error.  Help, please.

Highlighted

Re: Anyone else have repeated problems with 'Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped working?"

jdub618

Thanks for getting back to me.

With the issue at hand, I would advise taking the device into a store for service and repair for the device not charging. Without insurance there would be a $50 service fee. The fee would cover the service, repair, and a replacement if needed.

Sending it back to the manufacture is definitely and option. However, we would not want you to be without a phone for such a lengthy amount of time.

Zena

Social Media Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I installed the update and so far, it seems like it has resolved the message-crashing issue. However, now my husband's phone is doing the same thing and he hasn't gotten the update notification. Any idea when he might expect to see it? Oh, and the phone also corrupted his SD card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

jdub618,

I am glad to hear that. He should receive the update soon, it gets pushed through automatically. He should take the phone into the store regarding the SD card.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat