cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having wifi issues?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else having wifi issues?

I just got s4 today, trying to sign into my wireless network every which way, i'm having no luck. When I unsecure the network, the phone connects, but i live in an apartment building; I can have my wifi all open. I tried everything, all my other devices work fine on the secured network except the s4

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got mine yesterday, but so far it works fine both at home and here at work as well.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

ditto..its actually snapping out some pretty decent wifi speeds compared to my last phone..with that being said though this phone is going back and i'll be changing up to the One..to many other issues im having with this phone to want to risk passing my 14 day marker.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

There are compatibility issues with some routers. I had these problems with a Dlink DIR-655 router. After research on other sites indicated the incompatibilities I went out and bought a newer router. For you information, I got the Dlink DIR-836L and have no problems any more.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat