Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility

Journeyman

Availibility

Will the s4 be available in stores on saturday? i already pre ordered it.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Availibility

It's confirmed Sprint stores will experience a delay.

Highlighted
Journeyman

any idea how long of a delay?

Highlighted
Journeyman

They haven't mentioned a time frame  as of yet. As they get more shipment they will supply the stores. In my opinion for the next 1-2 weeks they will satisfy all pre-orders. Whoever didn't  pre-order might need to run around and check Bestbuy, Radioshack etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This may be a silly question, but I do not change phones often. If my upgrade isn't until 5/1/13, can I purchase the phone at Best Buy, Radioshack, or Costco before that date?

I know it's just a few days, but I'm curious.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Generally from my understanding stores like Bestbuy, Radioshack etc. can't help with early upgrade and you may get billed for upgrading early. So you might have to pay for the 1 month early cancellation. I would suggest you go to a Sprint corp. store. They often can take care of your early upgrade.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat