cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Journeyman

Re: COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

yes finally the price was the only thing keeping me from getting this now that cosco sales it for 50 dollars less there is nothing holding me back from gettng this well the delivery wait is the only thing keeping me back but thats it

Journeyman

Here is what I figure the savings over buying from Sprint.

Sprint

Costco

Galaxy S4

$249

$199

2yrs Insurance

$264.00

$99

(Sprint $11 x 24 mths –
  SquareTrade is one time)

Deductible

$150

$25

(Tier 3 Phone if Tier 4 the
  Sprint Deductible is $200)

$663

$323

Difference in cost:  $340!

It seems to me that Costco is the best deal out there.

Journeyman

im upset at sprint for selling a phone for 250 and giving new customer the phone for 150 and every other wireless company selling it for 200. I guess saving 50 is worth to wait for it by a week or two but shame on you sprint for making us (your loyal customers) go through this for 50 bucks.

Journeyman

its not the fact that i wouldnt pay a extra 50 dollars to pick up the s4 its the fact that sprint as a carrier is going around and telling the media and press how they treat their customers nicely and that they will do anything to keep their loyal and current customers this is not right as current customers we got to deal with slow 3g non existent 4g horrible customer service (but thats just my opinion) 2 year contracts and to top it all off even the bogus bills they throw at us loyal customers sometimes but i aint complaing im just speaking the truth i mean you get mad at stuff like this but it's life

Journeyman

Looks like tomorrow we will be on pins and needles to see if the orders process.  I've been looking today in hopes that processing would happen early but it still says "submitted."

Journeyman

I checked my status and the same thing submitted. I hope it processes and ships tomorrow and get it no later than Tuesday.

Journeyman

The membershipwireless web site doesn't have the Sprint version of the S4 listed any more. Is that good or bad? It still has purchase options for AT&T and T-Mobile. My order still says submitted also.

Journeyman

u can find the original link throiugh slick deals, my dinosaur phone wont let me paste it here but the costco site says out of stock and it also says order processing on or before 5/8 now....really sucks if they dont ship out today...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fellows it looks like the phone wont get processed today. Like cgomezjr81 the website says out of stock but says processing on or before 5/8 bummer. I emailed costco back and asked what happened and waiting on a response now.

Journeyman

I called earlier today and was told that the orders would "process today but ship early next week."  I'm not sure exactly what that means.  I was really hoping to have my s4 by now. 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.