cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Highlighted
Journeyman

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Here's the link for those of you that missed it: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/10214

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE PHONE!!!!!

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very grateful the costco information was posted. I went ahead and canceled my sprint pre-order and ordered the one from Costco. I may have to wait longer (not sure when Costco will ship?) but to me its worth saving $90 plus the cheap freebie accessories.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just updated my shipping address and credit card info with Costco.  I switched to American Express to get extra year's warranty in addition to the $99 one is my understanding.  But more importantly while on the phone the very nice young lady I asked if she had any updated shipping information.

She asked me for which phone and I told her the Black S4.  She said the earliest processing would be May 3rd and that shipping would be on May 6th.  Now I can set my expectations appropriately.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I preorder the phone from costco and wondering with the recent delay with shipment would it delay our delivery date. I tried to contact costco but no help there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you call them?  I have an e-mail out to them asking when the orders will process and ship but I haven't received a reply yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

this is the email response i got from costco:

Your order for a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Sprint has been received but will not process until the device has launched to us. Your order is expected to process “on or before 5/3/2013”. Orders can take up to three days to process before shipping. 

At this time we are still expecting to receive our inventory in time for this processing schedule to still apply. As with any pre-order, the carrier does reserve the right to push the date back further but we’re not anticipating any problems with these devices.

When it ships you will receive an automated email confirmation containing the tracking number so that you can monitor the progress of your shipment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for sharing.  I still have not received a response yet.  Did you order black or white?

Highlighted
Journeyman

black

Highlighted
Journeyman

me to.  From your e-mail it sounds like we are in good shape to for them shipping on Monday based on the prior conversation I had with them on the phone also.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, I just got the same e-mail as you except my e-mail did have the second reassuring paragraph that yours has.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes finally the price was the only thing keeping me from getting this now that cosco sales it for 50 dollars less there is nothing holding me back from gettng this well the delivery wait is the only thing keeping me back but thats it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is what I figure the savings over buying from Sprint.

Sprint

Costco

Galaxy S4

$249

$199

2yrs Insurance

$264.00

$99

(Sprint $11 x 24 mths –
  SquareTrade is one time)

Deductible

$150

$25

(Tier 3 Phone if Tier 4 the
  Sprint Deductible is $200)

$663

$323

Difference in cost:  $340!

It seems to me that Costco is the best deal out there.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat