cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Highlighted
Journeyman

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Here's the link for those of you that missed it: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/10214

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE PHONE!!!!!

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I was at my local Costco and purchased 2 white galaxy 4! Probably they canceled my pre-order through Costco.com! I'm so happy! Thank you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just curious, what comes in the Costco accessories bundle?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Costco.JPG

Highlighted
Journeyman

it missing the 2 leather cases, but was 1 silicon case!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I guess it is good news...I just got of the phone with Costco and the guy I spoke with said that they received a high volume of Sprint orders and their warehouses didn't have very many Sprint phones. He said that they received their order from Sprint late Friday (May 3rd). He said that they would not be expediting shipping because the phones were received by them on Friday and they should process today or tomorrow. He told me to look at my credit card statement for the earliest indication that the order has been processed. He says my ETA is this Friday or Monday.

The good news: I have an IEMI number assigned to my order

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine just processed today and my status is saying packing. Dont know how long they take to pack but hopefully by the end of business day i have a tracking # and it gets to me by weeks end at the latest.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What day did you order you phone on?  My order is still saying Submitted.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i placed my order on 4/24/13

Highlighted
Journeyman

My status changed to shipped! I didn't get an email yet, I've just been checking my order. I even have a tracking number! Although it isn't updated yet. I ordered on 4/22.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What heck are they doing?  Mine still says submitted and I ordered 4/22.  It mine has not shipped by 5:30 PDT I will be calling and this time I wont be so nice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

mine also says shipped with a tracking # but the trackng# is not in the ups system

Highlighted
Journeyman

I noticed I received an e-mail alerting me to a payment failure.

Well it turns out when I changed my credit card information to American Express for the extra year's warranty the person that took the information screwed up and entered it incorrectly. I called in and they processed it on the phone. I checked online and the order status is now processing.

They wanted a response by 2 PM Pacific so I sure that had to do with shipping cutoff. She said I would get a shipping e-mail tonight with my tracking info.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat