cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Highlighted
Journeyman

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Here's the link for those of you that missed it: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/10214

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE PHONE!!!!!

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got an e-mail from Sprint telling me that changes have been made to my account.  That is definately a good sign.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't get an email letting me know about the status change either, but my status does say it shipped.  The tracking number doesn't work yet though. 

Anyone know where these are shipping from?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My guess Seattle Washington and check back later for ups

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's my understanding that it is shipping from the state of Washington also.

I am still in status of "Packing" so I am begining to wonder if the problem above has cost me a day. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

YES! My gs4 is coming Wednesday!  I ordered on april 21, I also got 2nd day air. And my ordered was processed and shipping soon! everyone, if you haven't already check your Emails.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

luck u for getting 2nd day air I got 3 day so I  will have to wait till Thursday

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL, I really can't wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

for some reason costco had a problem processing my card and customer service basically gave me the finger but i found it on wirefly for 199 ordered it last thursday and it arrives  at my door tomorrow cant wait!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I e-mailed them requesting next day due to their error but have not received a response but my order status is now shipped. Hopefully I will have the phone by Friday otherwise I have to wait till Monday.

I guess it will be tonight before the tracking number is active.

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS says my phone started in WA and is currently in KY. If only they could have dropped it with a little parachute while they were flying OVER my state to get to KY.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my phone is here but i have to wait till tomorrow. I called ups and asked if i could pick it up and they said no. oh well ill have to wait another day smh.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat