cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Highlighted
Journeyman

COSTCO SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 $199.00 (SPRINT)

Here's the link for those of you that missed it: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/10214

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE PHONE!!!!!

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is currently in Roseburg, OR headed to Southern California.  It is schedule for Friday delivery to my job.  I hope it gets here early enough that I don't have to hang out after my shift ends.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine went out for delivery today, a day early! Yay! Now I have to sit at work for the next 5 hours until I can go home and play with it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine arrived in West Sacramento, CA at 5:13 PM.  I am doubtful it can make it all the way to Los Angeles and then to Orange County in time for delivery tomorrow.  It's looking like Friday as scheduled.

On another note I had complained about my shipping being delay a day after everyone elses and they are, to my surprise, will send me a $10 check once the return period is over.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I go my phone on Friday and have customized it to my needs.  To my surprise my home town of Corona, CA has 4G service. At least in South Corona!

Highlighted
Journeyman

On the costco page it shows that there is a holster case included in the free kit or am I wrong?  Did anyone else not get that?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat