cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call duration Galaxy S 4

Journeyman

Call duration Galaxy S 4

Does anyone know if there is a way to see call duration on the S4? Instructions I've found online seem only to apply for the S III. I contacted Samsung and they said this was a feature of the provider (in this case Sprint). Online chat isn't avialable via the site right now, so I'm about to send an email.

Tags (4)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Call duration Galaxy S 4

CVENIT,

Thank you for the post.  Are you looking to see like on your bill details it shows how long your calls have been? You should be able to view this through your online account through MySprint.com .  Or are you looking to see the call duration on your device itself?

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

On the device itself.  The call details listed in the bill shouldn't depend on the phone.

I'm also looking for this.  I'm surprised more people aren't.  It was a standard on feature on the most basic phones not too long ago...

Patron

You are correct the S4 doesn't offer the ability to see the call duration on the device, you would need to view your bill to see this detail. You can also download an application "Call duration Explorer" from the Play Store, this application has over 10k downloads and is rated 4.5 stars. It provides a wonderful level of detail as well! Let me know if this helps!

Journeyman

Thanks for the app - exactly what i was looking for!

Journeyman

Why doesn't sprint offer users the ability to view call duration on the GS4? Other carriers provide this ability.

The app functions well as discussed, but I wish I didn't need an extra app simply to view call durations.

Journeyman

CVENIT,

You are very welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Me: "Look at all the features they've packed into this phone!"

Person with a 2001 Nokia: "Look, I have call durations!"

My wife and I spent all day looking for this on our phones. Why was such a small but necessary feature removed from the phone? Hopefully a future update will return the feature. Installing someone else's app to fix what Sprint broke is not the route I wish to take

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat