Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send/receive MMS messages since the 4.4.2 update

Journeyman

Can't send/receive MMS messages since the 4.4.2 update

I have not been able to send or receive MMS (pictures specifically) since my 4.4.2 update a few weeks ago.  I have tried the stock Samsung messaging app, as well as ChompSMS and EvolveSMS.  I have updated the profile/PRL/firmware/Samsung software, done the network update (##72786#), and powered down/removed the battery from the phone, but I'm still having the same problem.  The problem is occurring on WiFi, 4G LTE, and 3G (all with a strong signal).  I have no problem taking pictures, and I'm able to send/receive pictures using Facebook Messenger with no errors.  I need to know what I need to do to get this working again.

1 REPLY 1
Master

gruffbear,

It looks like you have done quite a bot of troubleshooting. Have you tried Hangouts? With the updates, Hangouts was also updated. Try uninstalling the Hangouts update. Keep me posted. Thanks.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat