Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data (both 4G and Wifi) borderline useless since update...

Journeyman

Data (both 4G and Wifi) borderline useless since update...

Since the update, I've had absolutely nothing but problems with my data.  I'm constantly getting the "your wifi connection is unstable" notification (and I mean CONSTANTLY), both at home and at work, as well as when I'm out at about and connecting to retailer wifi networks.  I'm constantly having to turn off my wifi and use 4G to perform even the most basic functions on my phone.  Even the 4G is unreliable since the update, so I find myself having to switch the wifi on and off literally 20 times a day just to keep data flowing to my device.

I'm not a talk user, I'm a data user, so this is making my phone an endless source of frustration.

Is there anything that can be done other than sitting around being pissed off that Samsung/Sprint have dropped the ball?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

When connected to 4G, half the time pages/photos won't load.  Facebook shows network connection error.  Instagram says "can't load photo."  Browser (Dolphin) says, "Oops!" and so on and so forth.  There's like a 50/50 shot of anything working at any given moment.  Such garbage.

Master

JennaAlive

I hate to hear about the Wifi troubles you are currently experiencing. However Sprint does not provide Wifi service. This error message you are receiving is a direct result of the connection and service provided by your internet provider (both home and at work). I would recommend contacting them directly with any concerns.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat