cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 34 with Outgoing Texts (Galaxy S4, LTE)

Highlighted
Master

Re: Error 34 with Outgoing Texts (Galaxy S4, LTE)

if the MIN # is different then you are good, it is supposed to be different, you might just want to call them and do a network reset if you still can't connect, but I used to get that error when they were doing network upgrade in my area (the 4G LTE).

Also it will not hurt if you do profile and PRL updates once a while

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

have you checked to see if you go into your settings, under connections, more networks, mobile networks, is your mobile data checked? When that's not checked for me i am unable to send or receive texts, unless there is wifi

Highlighted
Journeyman

POSSIBLE SOLUTION
DISCLAIMER:   THIS WORKED FOR ME; CAN'T GUARANTEE SAME RESULTS IF YOU HAVE DIFFERENT SITUATION

So, I go the S4 yesterday after having the EVO for nearly 3 yrs.   I also live out in country where I have little to no bars.   Therefore, I have the AIRRAVE (sp?) which uses my broadband connection to give me a better signal.   Works good.

So, I get home yesterday and am unable to send text messages.   Receive is no problem.    I found this forum thread.    I called SPRINT REP...she was not convinced the issue was the MIN...  She did, however, refer me to the AIRRAVE customer support (866-556-7310).    These folks were AWESOME!   A real person answered IMMEDIATELY.   She said the AIRRAVE was still trying to recognize my old phone.   She then told me to go to my DIALPAD on the S4 and dial a code ( ##7..something..can't remember resest).   This sent my S4 into several reset actions.    In a few moments, I was fixed!!!  And was able to send texts!!!   ....unfortunately, .....after hanging up...   The AIRRAVE has gone into a cycle of reboots trying to accept new firmware.   (sigh).    So, I called the same number (866..above).   Again, immediately got a LIVE PERSON (awesome!!).   After some trouble shooting, they are going to send me a replacement AIRRAVE...  Ok,... 5-7 days in the mail. ... (sigh).  

If you don't hear from me again (before Christmas 2013), you'll know this fixed my problem....

-- USAF (Ret)

Highlighted
Master

WoodyNalex,

Thank you for this post. I am happy to see that we fixed one issue, but sad to hear that it caused another one all together. I apologize about that. I believe what you were told to dial was ##72786#. I hope your new Airave arrives to you soon. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Thank you,
Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you have an AIRRAVE at home, you will need to call AIRRAVE customer support (866-556-7310) to fix the problem. They are well aware of this issue on Galaxy S3 and S4 phones.

AIRRAVE customer service is quick and knowledgeable, don't bother with Sprint Customer service unless AIRRAVE can't help you.

They will walk you through the process of resetting the MSL number on your phone.

Each phone connected to the AIRRAVE that is experiencing issues will need to be reset individually, you will not be able to use the same access ##numbers# for all phones. They will also give you a seperate new MSL number for each phone.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Master

VBIANCO959,

Thank you for sharing Airave support contact information.  With issues pertaining to Airaves and connected devices they are the best in troubleshooting and providing solutions.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat