cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos Octa 5410 - Will It Be Available?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Exynos Octa 5410 - Will It Be Available?

While I know that the Snapdragon processor is initially coming to the US I have to ask if the Exynos will be an option in the months that follow the initial release?  Or will we have to wait for the Note 3 to get the Exynos Octa?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Exynos Octa 5410 - Will It Be Available?

lightiv1968,

Are you talking about a procsessor? Sprint does not comment on the specs of a device till after we announce we are getting it. You can try a web search to get a better idea of when the item you are referring to will be available.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Exynos Octa 5410 - Will It Be Available?

Capt.Random wrote:

lightiv1968,

Are you talking about a procsessor? Sprint does not comment on the specs of a device till after we announce we are getting it. You can try a web search to get a better idea of when the item you are referring to will be available.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

But Victor, Sprint has already confirmed the specs via the RDF for the Galaxy S 4:

VendorSAMSUNG
ModelSPH-L720
CPU

MDM9615

source

Now I doubt you have much pull on this but I can tell you for a fact that it's odd that every US carrier did this.  So the question is why. 

Did Samsung not offer a CDMA Octa at this time?  Nope, the i9505 will support CDMA.

With the Galaxy Note II packing an Exynos 4 quad core processor it seems Sprint wants this device to be their premier device.

As a result if I get one for Cyanogenmod or development efforts I'll do it without burning my upgrade.

Sorry... but why get another quad core when I have one already?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat