Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 Software Update - Lock Screen Issues?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S4 Software Update - Lock Screen Issues?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the lock screen since the MF9 Update?

My widgets are not always showing up, my music player isnt showing up and I'm have difficulty with my pattern lock!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S4 Software Update - Lock Screen Issues?

Im having a similar problem with my music player and Slacker.  I dont use the other apps so I dont know if I am having a problem with those.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That was a great phone we had there.........once

Highlighted
Journeyman

SimonMagus,

Oh no! I am not seeing anything regarding this, and I definitely understand how frustrating this can be. If you remove the battery for about 30 seconds, this will help clear the cache on the phone and may resolve the issue. If this doesn't work, I would recommend taking your phone into the closest Service and Repair store. You can locate this by going to www.sprint.com/storelocator. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I am here for you!

*Andi R.

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah.....no luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SimonMagus,

I would recommend taking it to your local Service and Repair store then. I have reached out to several other departments as well as others that have this phone, and it seems that this is not a common issue. I apologize for the frustration.

*Andi R.

Social Care

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat