cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 Thread

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S4 Thread

I guess in order stiffle communication of the debacle caused by the S4 pricing the thread was removed. That is pretty sad. I am so mad Sprint is charging existing out of contract customers more for this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is sprint charging $50 more than all the other carriers for the same phone, especially when most areas still do not have LTE and the other carriers have LTE?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just pre-ordered my Sg4 upgraded. And I could have sworn I seen that the phone would be a 32g version. It was on the sreen right after I confirmed my purchase.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sickgeorge wrote:

I just pre-ordered my Sg4 upgraded. And I could have sworn I seen that the phone would be a 32g version. It was on the sreen right after I confirmed my purchase.

I went through the steps and mine clearly states 16g version and they are charging a $36 activation fee....I cancelled my order before it was complete.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat