cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 Thread

Journeyman

Galaxy S4 Thread

I guess in order stiffle communication of the debacle caused by the S4 pricing the thread was removed. That is pretty sad. I am so mad Sprint is charging existing out of contract customers more for this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S4 Thread

Why is sprint charging $50 more than all the other carriers for the same phone, especially when most areas still do not have LTE and the other carriers have LTE?

Journeyman

I just pre-ordered my Sg4 upgraded. And I could have sworn I seen that the phone would be a 32g version. It was on the sreen right after I confirmed my purchase.

Journeyman

sickgeorge wrote:

I just pre-ordered my Sg4 upgraded. And I could have sworn I seen that the phone would be a 32g version. It was on the sreen right after I confirmed my purchase.

I went through the steps and mine clearly states 16g version and they are charging a $36 activation fee....I cancelled my order before it was complete.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat