Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 release date?

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S4 release date?

April 27th for 249.99

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol I have a windows phone 8 lumia 920 that is twice better and more reliable smartphone that just works fine with no problem it is fast and fluid and twice better camera than this crap android S4. You have it wrong lumia 920 can destroy your plastic S4. Can't wait when your android becomes lagging, battery eatting and malware. Typical best features of android phones

Journeyman

I have listened to a lot of complaining about Sprint and its LTE coverage and the $10 for WiMax either of which I was not particularly happy with but fine.  Not the absurdity of charging $249 for the 16GB Galaxy S4 when the other carriers are charging $199 is unbelievable. Talk about a company that is out of touch.  Can’t you see this is a slap in the face of your loyal customers by allowing new people to come to Sprint for $149 while forcing existing customers to pay an extra $50 over what the other carriers are charging!!!  Sprint once again is fleecing its existing loyal customers.

My prediction is you will lose much more that you gain from the scheme.  I have been out of contract since last September and had planned on pre-ordering the Galaxy S4 but not at this price.  I will be evaluating other options.

While unlimited date is a big carrot it is not the only or final deciding factor. The biggest carrot is a company showing respect and loyalty to its existing customer base.  With this pricing plan Sprint is speaking volumes about what it thinks of its existing customers.

Journeyman

I totally agree.  Ive been here for 7 years since sprint has 14 day window of trial they will loose all the new people due to there network. 

Journeyman

I too feel your pain about a new customer getting the s4 for $150 if they bring there number over. Hey sprint what about the rest of us loyal customers like myself who have been with you for 15 years. Just giv us the middle finger and tell usto sign a 2 year contract and pay $250 what total bs. Business like you make me so mad and I wont do business with you and nor should any other customers who have been loyal to you. This is the last straw for me.

Journeyman

Than why are you looking in the thread?  I hate windows phone i had one for work.  The worst phone i had ever had.  Your lumia has an 8mp camera and the s4 has a 13mp?  So how is that better? your dispay is not 1920x1080.  Its all matter of opinion like android vs apple.

Journeyman

To let you know dumb dumb the truth of android phones. I used it all and it been always junk. Your android phones are the worst. lol my lumia 920 blows away your S4 it does not have video stabilization and it can take very low light camera shots. You don;t even know of S4 because you don't even have it yet. all S2 S3 and now another terrible android phone S4 comes it will be more bugs and malware and yes laggy and what a joke plastic cover lol...

Journeyman

i have the s2 and love it no problems with it. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat