cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S4 release date?

Journeyman

Galaxy S4 release date?

I am due for an upgrade, And would take great pleasure in launching this rumor touch into the grand canyon. I have been waiting two years to get rid of this curse, But if the S4 is coming out directly I am willing to wait. Any information on the S4 would be greatly appriciated. I watched videos on youtube to get more info on it, But no one has a release date. I heard it was in the ball park somewere between Febuary and late April.

31 REPLIES 31

Re: Galaxy S4 release date?

ronbryner1004,

Thank you for your question and interest. We are all very excited to hear the S4 is coming to Sprint. However, at this time we cannot speculate on the release date. All information currently can be found here http://bit.ly/ZrZlWl

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

GrandMaster

only rumor out so far is some time in the 2nd quarter..other than that i havent heard of anything else..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I read online and it show the release date of April 26th. Hopefully that is the correct date, but it can change.

Are we able to pre-order the S4?

Journeyman

AshleyL.-

Not finding any information in regards to the pre-orders yet, but definitely stay tuned to sprint.com's newsroom for our latest.

As far as a release date, the only info we have right now is 'second quarter'.  We're hoping to hear very soon when that exact date will be.

*Shannon

Journeyman

Some other companies are showing April 16th for pre-orders and May 1st for actual release. I bet Sprint will do something similar. I'm in the same boat as you, looking to get rid of my phone, it's almost beyond repair anyway and I just became eligible for my upgrade ^_^ Let's hold on, stay strong, keep hanging in there!

Journeyman

I couldn't hold out any longer and got the Note 2...

Wizard

Nerdiac,

That does sound promising. The best place to watch is at www.sprint.com/newsroom. Once the date is released it will be there.

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

All these androids phones suck! it just going to be another buggy crashy phone within few months. Also battery sucks has well. Also who wants a 5 inch phone anyway it too big and looks kind of awkward putting in your pocket or ear.

I am going to wait for new HTC and Samsung Ativ S windows phone 8 when it comes this summer. Be honest with you my windows phone is still fast and fluid and have no problems. I have many friends who had android and all it does is crash and gets buggy. These android phones are nice but sorry i rather have windows phone which are good for personal, entertainment and best of all Business use.

Just be careful not get a malware virus on your android phones which is what most al android phones get affected easily.

Wizard

Not sure what kind of phone you carry, but they don't all just suck anymore. and use a bluetooth earpiece.

Note2 is kicking tail. I rock 17-24 hour battery life each day. 3100 mAh replaceable battery.

Quad core processor

SD card slot for expandable memory.

Multi window view to operate 2 apps at same time.

S pen and all its capabilities.

Jelly Bean with Google Now.

Motion features added in by Samsung.

NFC

Screen mirroring to an HDTV (through MHL)

I could go on and on.

For entertainment and biz use, my Note2 can murder a windows 8 device, Arrive, or HTC One.

Journeyman

Not sure what kind of phone you carry, but they don't all just suck anymore. and use a bluetooth earpiece.

hahaha Yes they still suck and still battery eatting and Laggy. Just wait few months it will happen. My phone i have is a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 that just works great without NO problem and best camera phone and also built in video Stabilization which Android dont have. Android which is a Fragmented, cluttered icons that sits there Dead! and Android UI still boring compare to Windows phone 8 UI so awesome UI design look.

Note2 is kicking tail. I rock 17-24 hour battery life each day. 3100 mAh replaceable battery.

Quad core processor

SD card slot for expandable memory.

Multi window view to operate 2 apps at same time.

S pen and all its capabilities.

Jelly Bean with Google Now.

Motion features added in by Samsung.

NFC

Screen mirroring to an HDTV (through MHL)

I could go on and on.

HAHAHA Big deal your hardware a joke! It still will be lagging in few months once the Cluttered apps you install and malware virus starts to kick in. My Windows Phone 8 is Fast and Fluid and no need for a Quad Core processor dual core is fast enough. Besides Quad Core will eat up your batter quick.

Jelly Bean sorry i hate Jelly Bean candies LoL... what a stupid name. What next name Jolly Rogers Candies LOL....

NFC windows phone 8 has this.

Screen Mirroring to an HDTV windows phone 8 can do this too.

S Pen who fricken cares of this has if we really need this crap and no one uses it.

For entertainment and biz use, my Note2 can murder a windows 8 device, Arrive, or HTC One.

In your Dreams wannabe. My Nokia Lumia 920 can Destroy your Note2 in Entertainment, Camera use and Video use.

Maybe read this help you realize Android phones are just all hype and just laggy and buggy malware virus phone. Read why Windows Phone 8 been voted has Smartphone of the Year by Engadget.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/20/winners-2012-engadget-awards-readers-choice/

Why All Android phones are malware virus - http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/02/03/android-malware-emerges-on-google-play-which-installs-a-tro...

Journeyman

There is no definite date  of Galaxy S4 release although there are rumors that it will going to release on late April.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat