Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s4 stuck on yellow sprint screen

Journeyman

Galaxy s4 stuck on yellow sprint screen

MY galaxy S4 has been acting strange for about 2weeraw Random Applications stopping...I thought due to maybe memory so I deleted some things and moved some to ad card. Today mI phone froze  and wouldn't even turn off so I took the battery out then turned phone back on. Now it is froze on yellow sprint screen and blue led is glowing from bright to light blue.  Please help.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Galaxy s4 stuck on yellow sprint screen

pull the battery again for say 3 minutes..while its out hold down the power button for about 10+seconds..once you hit the 3 minute ish time go ahead and put the battery back in and try again..post what you see..if this doesnt work then someone will have to walk you through booting the phone up in safe mode to see if that actually works or not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Jazzi253,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing issues with your phone freezing? 

Fireguy_6364 provided some great steps and you can also try http://bit.ly/1dhcpUk. Please let me know if you're still having problems. 

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the exact same problem. I'm done with Samsung, I wont ever buy a Samsung phone again, This is the 3rd Samsung phone I have had problems with.

Highlighted
Master

Guillo72- Oh no! Have you done any troubleshooting on the device? - Nia Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in the same boat. Don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

try doing some of the troubleshooting attempts above..if you have already tried them then say so so no one asks you to do them yet again.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

another thing you guys can do is reboot the phone in safe mode and clear cache, maybe an app you have that starts on boot, might be corrupted and freezes the phone.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Master

ESTI007,

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. Have you attempted any of the trouble shooting steps provided? If you are still experiencing these issues, I recommend taking your device into a service and repair store. Please keep us posted.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat