Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group messaging responses come from individuals rather than within the group message

Journeyman

Group messaging responses come from individuals rather than within the group message

When I am sending group messages they send perfectly normal within the group message, but when certain individuals respond they are outside of the group messages.  This seems to be other galaxy owners of both s4's and s3's as well.  I never owned a iPhone and my group messaging setting is turned on.  Can anyone please shed some light on this or know a fix?  It is very annoying.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Group messaging responses come from individuals rather than within the group message

CFULLER1211,

Thank you for posting! Sure I can help you with this! To be clear, you are using an IPhone correct? When you send out group messages, are you sending to both IPhone and Android users? Android users will not populate in the group message, only other Iphone participants that you sent out to. You will receive Android user responses individually. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Justin

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Group messaging responses come from individuals rather than within the group message

Why is this?  It should not give me the option to send messages in a group and then in return get individual responses.  I have the G4 and would love to be able to see all responses in one message in order and not having to click from one message to the next.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat