Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guesses on how long it will be before the S4 becomes avaliable in-store?

Journeyman

Guesses on how long it will be before the S4 becomes avaliable in-store?

I say next weekend........... I am getting S4 "cabin fever".... What do you all think?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Guesses on how long it will be before the S4 becomes avaliable in-store?

JessicaSD wrote:

I say next weekend........... I am getting S4 "cabin fever".... What do you all think?

For the GS3 release, pre-orders were received on a Thursday and Friday and the stores received them the following Friday.....So a week is my guess, but I would definitely go to the Sprint store tomorrow morning or at least call them.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't rush to buy a 16gb S4.  Wait until the 32 and 64 gb S4's are available.  You won't regret it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am going with the 16GB model because I highly doubt I will need all that internal memory.... I don't download games or anything to my phone... never have. Not even a lot of apps. I have a tablet filled with apps and games. But I will be getting an SD card (maybe) so I can have plenty of music and picture storage

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat