cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrific Galaxy S4 update

Journeyman

Re: Horrific Galaxy S4 update

I have the same issue as described above. No error message. MIPError shows as an open app. When you click on it, it just disappears.

Journeyman

I am also having the  MIPERRACTIVITY error.  Also my notifications notifications don't save.  Instead I have to reset the phone ,  even when I factory reset my phone.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too am having this issue Screenshot_2013-09-13-02-03-15.png

Journeyman

I just ignore the MIP error message. It's triggered when Wi-Fi is enabled at boot and there seems to be no detrimental effects to it's appearance other than just having a presence in the Recently Used list. I'd rather have 4.3 come out with some optimization and a bug check so that a factory reset is not necessary after this update.

Journeyman

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue as McGarrett99.  Please keep me updated as well when a solution is found.

Thank you

Journeyman

I have the same issue!!! It also takes few minutes to connect my phone vie Bluetooth to my car, while other phones connects right after engine starts. I believe this is also has to do with MipErrActivi.... It's very sad that this issue was not addressed yet.  I will appreciate any help to resolve this.

Journeyman

I have the same issue!!! It also takes few minutes to connect my phone vie Bluetooth to my car, while other phones connects right after engine starts. I believe this is also has to do with MipErrActivi.... It's very sad that this issue was not addressed yet.  I will appreciate any help to resolve this.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I have the same issue as described above. No error message. MIPError shows as an open app. When you click on it, it just disappears.

On top of this I find my battery getting drained so fast. It does not even hold for 8 hours. I have my screen brightness set to auto with the slide bar set to just below mid point. My screen uses more than 50% of the battery. It was never the case before....