cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrific Galaxy S4 update

Journeyman

Re: Horrific Galaxy S4 update

I have the same issue as described above. No error message. MIPError shows as an open app. When you click on it, it just disappears.

Journeyman

I am also having the  MIPERRACTIVITY error.  Also my notifications notifications don't save.  Instead I have to reset the phone ,  even when I factory reset my phone.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too am having this issue Screenshot_2013-09-13-02-03-15.png

Journeyman

I just ignore the MIP error message. It's triggered when Wi-Fi is enabled at boot and there seems to be no detrimental effects to it's appearance other than just having a presence in the Recently Used list. I'd rather have 4.3 come out with some optimization and a bug check so that a factory reset is not necessary after this update.

Journeyman

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue as McGarrett99.  Please keep me updated as well when a solution is found.

Thank you

Journeyman

I have the same issue!!! It also takes few minutes to connect my phone vie Bluetooth to my car, while other phones connects right after engine starts. I believe this is also has to do with MipErrActivi.... It's very sad that this issue was not addressed yet.  I will appreciate any help to resolve this.

Journeyman

I have the same issue!!! It also takes few minutes to connect my phone vie Bluetooth to my car, while other phones connects right after engine starts. I believe this is also has to do with MipErrActivi.... It's very sad that this issue was not addressed yet.  I will appreciate any help to resolve this.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I have the same issue as described above. No error message. MIPError shows as an open app. When you click on it, it just disappears.

On top of this I find my battery getting drained so fast. It does not even hold for 8 hours. I have my screen brightness set to auto with the slide bar set to just below mid point. My screen uses more than 50% of the battery. It was never the case before....

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.