cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrific Galaxy S4 update

GrandMaster

Re: Horrific Galaxy S4 update

it would help if you stated what the error codes are...what it says...numbers...anything really..they will need something to narrow down what is happening.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Im having the same issue. Sprint zone wont launch and a couple of other apps as well. They just crash. I havent been receiving texts over the last few days either. Ive run a factory reset and im really tired of things not working on my phone. Ive only had it for 2 months and Im ready to go back to my HTC Evo and sell the S4.this error pops up all the time.

Journeyman

blueowl14 wrote:

Im having the same issue. Sprint zone wont launch and a couple of other apps as well. They just crash. I havent been receiving texts over the last few days either. Ive run a factory reset and im really tired of things not working on my phone. Ive only had it for 2 months and Im ready to go back to my HTC Evo and sell the S4.this error pops up all the time.

If a factory reset doesn't fix the fact that apps are crashing, there's something more at fault and you should take the device in for a check up anyway. Nothing should be crashing after a factory reset, at least with the S4. I can say this for both MF9 4.2.2 and MJA 4.3.

Journeyman

FrustrateSamsungUser wrote:

I have the same issue as described above. No error message. MIPError shows as an open app. When you click on it, it just disappears.

Same issue for me. No update from anyone at Sprint?

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!