cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get back Sprint Zone, etc without wiping your phone..

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to get back Sprint Zone, etc without wiping your phone..

This was suggested by Barry, a Sprint rep and it fixes the problems. You get Sprint zone and roaming settings back, no need to back up your phone, wipe it clean and reinstall updates to fix the problems. Here are the steps: 1.       Install the 'Refresh Customization' application from the Google Playstore. 2.       Open the Refresh Customization App. 3.       Select "Refresh Customization Opt1" to perform ##SCRTN# reset. 4.       Select "Refresh Customization Opt2" to perform Chameleon payload refresh. 5.       You can uninstall the Refresh Customization App after the refresh option has been performed and the device has rebooted.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How to get back Sprint Zone, etc without wiping your phone..

Yay it worked!

Highlighted
Master

Tiny1430,

That is great news. I am glad that you were able to get your Sprint/Mobile Zone back in working order.

Sincerely,
*Ben
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did exactly as you said and it restored my sprint zone app for me. Thanks a lot for the info it do work

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat