cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am thinking of upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S4, anyone have this phone , and what do you think?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am thinking of upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S4, anyone have this phone , and what do you think?

I am thinking of upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone 5, any suggestions or comments will be most welcome.

Thanks to all!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd be more concerned with Sprints network...

Depending on your location a "smartphone" is useless to have with Sprint...

I do love my Samsung though...but if I were eligible for an upgrade and out of contract I'd be high tailing it to another carrier...

Unless these results are what your looking for stay away from Sprint...

Screenshot_2013-08-10-10-18-18.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had both and really enjoyed both phones, but I am more of an Android person.  I have an iPad Mini also, so the iPhone 5 was kind of useless.  But I am in love with my Galaxy s4!  I am constantly trading phones (this year alone I have gone through 6 phones thanks to Craigslist) but this phone, I think may be a keeper until I upgrade again!  I also have LTE where I live (Yes, I suffered through a couple months of Network Vision, but it was worth it!), and it is amazing!  The battery lasts me at least all day without a problem, and the stupid little things it does, are amazing.  But you can't go wrong with either phone!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My wife and I got ours last week and have been in love since. My wife loves the larger screen, giving her better visibility over her iPhone 4. She's been playing with the features more than I have, and I'm the techie. She found every app she had on iOS available for android, and really didn't depend on anything proprietary to have a reason to miss stuff. She's a music lover and a shutterbug, so she was constantly getting space warning messages on her iPhone. Although the S4 comes with ~9 usable, at least it supports up to a 64GB card which I plan to get her. A week later and I'm still discovering features both on and off the books. I can't wait to see what this phone can do next. If you scour the web, I'm sure you'll find varying reviews, but so far I've seen many iOS users switch to the S4 and not look back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I currently have Iphone 4s, and very slow connection on network, I am in San Antonio,tx area which according to
Sprint map our area has been upgraded to 4g LTE, I am hoping data and voice network connections will improve if I upgrade my phone to either Samsung S4 or Iphone 5.

thanks for your input!

Highlighted
Wizard

ufs67,

I could not have said it better myself. The Samsung S4 comes with the latest Android OS. To find out more about the specs check out, http://bit.ly/11DV4jD . The Samsung device is also on current promotion for a BOGO offer. Looks like you have gotten plenty of reviews but I’m here to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for reaching out to us on Sprint Community, if you need additional assistance let us know.  If we do not hear back in 48hrs we will consider the case resolved.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone knows whether Sumsung Knox was included with the latest update?

Highlighted
Wizard

CAT44BIRD,

From what I have researched the latest update to S4 will provide access to the new Knox app.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat