cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's November 12th and I STILL don't have the 4.3 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's November 12th and I STILL don't have the 4.3 update

Like I said, I still have not recieved the update. 3 of my friends got their phones in early October while I got mine in July, and they've recieved the update already while I I haven't. We're all on Sprint, and I'm finding this incredibly frustrating. Even my mother and my brothers have recieved their updates, and we got our phones at the exact same time! When can I expect to get it?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: It's November 12th and I STILL don't have the 4.3 update

Be careful what you wish for. I have a Galaxy Nexus and since I downloaded the update, my phone loses radio connectivity whenever it switches from 3G to 4G. I then have to toggle airplane mode on and off to get it back. No signs of a fix coming either.   

Journeyman

superducky94,

Thank you for posting to our community forum. I apologize that you have not received the update yes. The updates are rolled out automatically over the air by Samsung. You will receive it soon. Hang in there.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

DBARDELE36,

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing. I am sure Samsung will send out an update soon.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat