cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to start a Thank You thread for the awesome Sprint staff for their patience, and getting the Preorders to us on time, and actually early..

Journeyman

Just wanted to start a Thank You thread for the awesome Sprint staff for their patience, and getting the Preorders to us on time, and actually early..

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am very happy with my S4 so far. And just wanted to say Thank you to the staff/ customer service/ and order fullfillment department. First for being so patient with me every time I asked when my S4 was coming, and for getting it to me (and others) not only on time, but actually a day before the estimated date of the 27th. Ive been with Sprint in the past, and left and tried pretty much everyone carrier other that AT&T, and after all that ironically I come back. I left due to lack of 4G, and selection of phones, but now since they have the best phones, and are building LTE towers in several parts of my city I'm looking forward to 2 years (and more?) of great service. Anyway thanks Sprint.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Just wanted to start a Thank You thread for the awesome Sprint staff for their patience, and getting the Preorders to us on time, and actually early..

I agree...they did a good job with pre-orders and getting the phone out to the people...I know my husband is very happy with his S4....had a little trouble activating it but with the help of Sprint staff...it was done...very good job....

Journeyman

Re: Just wanted to start a Thank You thread for the awesome Sprint staff for their patience, and getting the Preorders to us on time, and actually early..

relax everyone.  have a drink and sit back.  A 32 gb or 64 gb phone will be worth waiting a few weeks.

Journeyman

I had same issue with activation, but I was also porting a # from Verizon. But within 10 minutes if speaking to a Sprint Rep I ws up and going.

Journeyman

I am glad to see such a nice thread as this, it makes coming here a little easier.

I too am very pleased with Sprint and the S4.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat