Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit Kat update

Journeyman

Kit Kat update

Sprint never give info as far as to what serial numbers are being updated at what time, so Im hoping this will help, if you have already gotten the Kit Kat update, please comment what date you purchased your phone and where you live, maybe this will kind of give us an idea of where they are rolling the updates at. I feel like I was one of the last persons to receive the lasted Jelly Bean update, almost a month after Sprint rolled it out. Very Frustrating to just sit around everyday hoping to get the update!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

Re: Kit Kat update

DericksGirl,

I see how this is frustrating! Unfortunately we aren't told what serial numbers will be getting the updates at what time. The updates are given out in waves. Every device that can work off of Kitkat will receive the update!

Stephanie

Social care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got it this morning

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still waiting.  I was one of the last to receive it last time too. 

Highlighted
Master

Hey JEWELS53195,

Thanks for joining out post.

Please continue to be patient, you should receive your update very soon.

Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are you kidding me? Still no Kit Kat update on the Samsung Galaxy S3 !!! Come on already

Highlighted
Master

JDRD381 - Thank you for reaching out to us. We do apologize for the delay. The KitKat update is rolled out in waves, we do not have a set date as to when the phone will receive the update. Thank you for your patience. - Jonelle Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

don't worry, its on its way.... I got mine OTA this morning

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat