cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kyocera-really?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kyocera-really?

Kyocera hydro gets WiFi calling today and original S4 still out? Sprint manages to irritate me even more after every announcement - garbage

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Kyocera-really?

It's not like the wifi calling is working right for some people anyways. The new international wifi calling update broke the gps on mine and my s4 isn't the only one broken. Sprint sucks.

Highlighted
Master

shamrock505

Hey there. I can see that you're disappointed. I understand. Unfortunately, I don't have any updated information on when WiFi-calling will be available for the S4, but please visit http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz to stay up to date as information becomes available.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can't get reliable service at home, Airave messes up my Internet and switched to sprint because of work and wasn't aware of spark phones. The store dumped an old S4 on me and after I realized what happened the 14 days had expired. Thanks to the corporate employee there. So I'm not disappointed, I'm DISGUSTED!

Highlighted
Master

shamrock505

Let's find out what is going on. Can you verify the nearest cross streets and zip code? What color are the lights on the Airave? What is going on with the phone? I want you to know we will ensure you have a working device. What's wrong with the phone? Let me know.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nothing you can do - I was the victim of a fast one by your corporate store - I can only keep asking my employer to switch carriers

Highlighted
GrandMaster

is the Kyocera a tri band device?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

We don't want to see you go. Can you tell me more about what happened at the corporate store? Thanks for your help- Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was sold a non tri band S4 while tri band S4's were in stock and then repeatedly lied to by staff when I tried to rectify - now ne reception at home and Airave crashing my system - anything less than a tri band S4 replacement - which I have tried to do numerous times - nothing can be done

Highlighted
Master

shamrock505,

We'd like to take a closer look at your account to see what we can do for you. Please send us a private message by following the instructions found here bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I tap on the sprint care logo I'm not getting the opportunity to send a PM-I give up

Highlighted
Master

shamrock505, What options are you given? *Jazmine Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat