cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lollipop update failed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lollipop update failed

I got a notification last night for the lollipop update. It failed during the download process. My phone reset and I tried to find the update manually and it says it's up to datdate. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Lollipop update failed

Do you have the standard S4 or the Spark version? I have the standard S4 and I haven't received anything yet. No prompts or anything. I'm assuming they are experiencing technical issues with this rollout or they pulled it again and didn't tell anyone. Been with Sprint 13 years and I know things don't go perfect but this is ridiculous. May 1st is my deadline for this update or Verizon will get my upgrade and bye bye Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the spark version. I have no idea what is going on. I'm going to stop into a Sprint store to see what is going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I would also. I have the standard S4. Some say they've gotten with few problems and restart fixes resolved and others are complaining that the colors hurt you're eyes after awhile. I'd like it just to see what the fuss is all about. They said it was released with a small rollout on the 8th for any issues before releasing it OTA. Hope you get some real answers for the Spark version.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat