Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Settings on Reboot

Journeyman

Losing Settings on Reboot

I just got an S4 yesterday and every time that I shut it off or reboot I lose all WIFI connection settings, my hidden apps are back and other settings are lost.  My coworker has an S3 and has had the same issue.

Anyone know how to prevent this from happening?  It's a real pain to set everything back up again just after a simple reboot.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.   I had turned on Developer Mode. My coworker had his turned on too.  Shut it off and both phones retain settings now. 

Wizard

maj01101011,

Thanks for your post. I am glad you figured out what was causing this issue to happen. In the event you experience any issues in the future, please do not hesitate to post your concern on our Community forum.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat