cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Not Available

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mobile Network Not Available

We have 3 other Sprint phones in our house and I have the most issues.  Right now I have NO mobile network...for NO reason.  But the iPhone 4  & LG is working.  My daughter has S4 through TMobile its working, Son, iPhone through AT&T working!  My mobile network flashes on & off even though it's "connected to " my houses WiFi...  AND I HAVE A SPRINT TOWER 1/4 MILE FROM MY HOME...I'M LOOKING AT IT RIGHT NOW!

SG4 is supposed to be "THE BEST"?  WHAT'S GOING ON?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Mobile Network Not Available

kcb611 wrote:

We have 3 other Sprint phones in our house and I have the most issues.  Right now I have NO mobile network...for NO reason.  But the iPhone 4  & LG is working.  My daughter has S4 through TMobile its working, Son, iPhone through AT&T working!  My mobile network flashes on & off even though it's "connected to " my houses WiFi...  AND I HAVE A SPRINT TOWER 1/4 MILE FROM MY HOME...I'M LOOKING AT IT RIGHT NOW!

SG4 is supposed to be "THE BEST"?  WHAT'S GOING ON?

If you have Twitter, message Sprint's support account https://twitter.com/SprintCare to see if there's issues in your area. They'll ask for your zip code and cross street. Otherwise, bounce around the Sprint.com site until there's a Chat button available (it disappears when all operators are busy). Either option is usually faster with this sort of thing than the forum support if it's truly a signal issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Mobile Network Not Available

kcb611,

Thank you for the post. I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I would like to start by taking a look at your towers. May I have your zip code and cross streets?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat