Highlighted
Journeyman

NO DATA TOGGLE?

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: NO DATA TOGGLE?

to turn off/on your data? i dont have that phone in front of me currently but what all does it list in there? and what exactly are you trying to do?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

When the Android 4.3 update came to the Galaxy S4, they got rid of the mobile data toggle button on the notification bar.  This was very useful. Especailly when you could turn off data to save battery. 

I agree, they need to bring it back.  In the mean time, I've gone to Settings > More Networks > Check/Uncheck Mobile Data.

Highlighted
Master

VictoriaLeeking

It has been some time since your last post. I wanted to follow up with you in order to see if you were able to get an answer to your inquiry. Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2741413 If you know how to flash in recovery,this has the zip file for the data toggle.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat