Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 32GB Option for Samsung Galaxy S4

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: No 32GB Option for Samsung Galaxy S4

Jkaplan0,

Thanks for the post. Right now we dont have any official word on the 32 GB S4. The minute I find the info I will update this thread.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

GiantJay wrote:

[Deal By Default Alert] Verizon Drops Online Price Of Its 32GB Galaxy S4 To $249, Still The Only Pla...

Yeah I've been considering this, and Verizon does have great service. If they sold it at retailers I would be able to get my employee discount too. That and obviously the plan cost is the primary issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

GiantJay wrote:

[Deal By Default Alert] Verizon Drops Online Price Of Its 32GB Galaxy S4 To $249, Still The Only Pla...

And Verizon is not the only place you can get the 32 gb.  It is also available from AT&T now (also for $249), so Sprint is falling way behind here.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/samsung/galaxy-s-4-32gb-black-mist.html#fbid=_O5fE6JMjsj

Looks like Sprint is even still offering the 16 gb for 249 for existing customers.  Amazing when AT&T and Verzon are offering the 32 gb for the same price.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That post meant you can only get the 32gb Verizon S4 online from them not in stores. It didn't mean its the only carrier to carry it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Very interesting.  I wonder if Sprint is going to join this trend or if they are willing to give up customers to AT&T and Verizon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Verizon is the worst for cell phone options and updates for their phones. At this point I am more concerned about a network that works and I can actually use. It doesn't matter what phone you have if you don't have data service. This is why I'm really leaning T-Mobile.

Highlighted
Wizard

cityw5,

Thanks for the post. We have not made the announcement but Im sure it wont be long. To check all of our offers you can always check sprint.com or sprint.com/newsroom for the latest info on devices,Vision launches and promos.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Victor!!!

This is very welcome news to those of us who have been trying to decide to stay w Sprint vs switch. I've had good service from Sprint, but was getting close to letting go. So glad Sprint is stepping it up to offer the 32 gb S4!!! Been waiting 3 years to replace my amazing OG Evo 4G.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My wife is this || close to jumping to VZW.  She wants a 32GB S4, her S2 Touch 4g (Galaxy s2) is dying quickly, and she is due for an upgrade.  She does not want the 16gb version, and wants to stay with Sprint, but as time drags on, the temptation to jump gets greater and greater.  I hope at least an announcement is soon.

Highlighted
Wizard

cityw5,

Thanks for the post. We want to keep you. But nothing official yet. The websites will have this info when it breaks.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Wizard

THEBISCUIT,

Thanks for the post. We dont want you to leave, you or your wife. We have many other great devices that would make her S2 look like a flip phone. You can see them here. www.sprint.com/phones

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat