cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 32GB Option for Samsung Galaxy S4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No 32GB Option for Samsung Galaxy S4

I am waiting for a 32 gb Sprint version or will move to AT&T.  It would be a very unwise decision for Sprint not to offer at least the 32 gb S4. I encourage all of the rest of you  to wait for the 32 gb version as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is exactly what I mean about playing the game. How long should we wait?  Until they announce it? What if they don't -- Why would they announce that it will not be available...when they can string you along and see how the 16GB saga plays out over the next couple of months.  Keep waiting 🙂   When the 16GB Note III comes out they may tease you with a 32GB S4, and the cycle repeats.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Another media report on the drawback to only offering the 16GB version of the S4:

MicroSD isn't a benefit on 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4, with less than 10GB for apps | ZDNet

Stay informed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Another carrier is offering 32GB S4 for the 16GB price Sprint charges and it's available May 10th.  It seems that Sprint is too busy entertaining the buyout offers to be concerned with regular business?  If I were running the Marketing/Sales department, I would be compelled to at least announce a future release date for a 32GB model.  Seems like a big risk to take given the popularity of the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you and me both if they don't come out with one soon im switching. 16gb is barely enough. sprint is getting ridiculous
, do they not want to make money!?!? I want to buy the galaxy s4 32gb geez these people are dumb.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint should realize that though there are disscusions of a merger you need to provide your customers with the products that they want.  If customers go to other providers because they are offering what a customer wants a merger won't matter without customers to sustain your business.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Petition Sprint to show them there is demand for 32gb S4's. Click the link below to sign. Takes a few seconds:

Petition Sprint should sell the Samsung Galaxy S4 32gb and 64gb versions

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any update from Sprint reps on the potential for a Sprint 32gb gs4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had a lengthy chat with Sprint customer support this week. The rep repeated the standard line, "I am sorry Terry, currently we offer Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with 16 Gb internal memory , we do not have information available for 32 GB as of now."

So, after a lot of back and forth he said he would forward my suggestions and concerns to the proper department.

I want a 32gb S4. I would like Sprint to sell it to me, of course. Or, I would like Sprint to say, "We will not be selling the 32gb S4." I don't want to buy an 16gb S4 and then next month see that Sprint announces the 32gb!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just posting an article from somewhere means nothing. I just got S4 32GB from AT&T. Switched from Sprint. And I am very glad I did.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S4 update enables moving app to the microSD card

Coming to a phone near you soon:

Samsung Galaxy S4 update enables moving app to the microSD card | ZDNet

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat